Here are Sunday’s latest updates from Israel, Gaza, the West Bank and the Middle East:

■ Israel ‌fired airstrikes across the Gaza Strip on Sunday, killing at least 11 Palestinians, Palestinian officials said, in what the military called a response to ⁠cease-fire violations by Hamas. The IDF announced that it struck militants, including one that infiltrated Re’im military base on October 7 and an Islamic Jihad commander.

■ The State Attorney’s Office plans to file an indictment against Yinon Levi, the settler who was filmed shooting Awdah Hathaleen to death in the West Bank village of Umm al-Kheir in July 2025.

■ Police used stun grenades and batons to disperse crowds of ultra-Orthodox rioters, arresting 22, when clashes erupted after two women soldiers arrived in Bnei Brak to pay a visit to the home of a young man to be drafted soon.

■ More than $5 billion has been pledged towards Gaza humanitarian and reconstruction efforts, which will be announced Board of Peace launch set to take place on Thursday, U.S. President Donald Trump said.

■ Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel’s goal is to “build an independent arms industry” and “phase out” U.S. economic aid, he said at the Conference of Presidents in Jerusalem.

■ ‌Trump told Netanyahu during their meeting in Florida in December that ‌the U.S. would support Israeli strikes on Iran’s ballistic missile program if the U.S. and ⁠Iran could not reach a deal, ‌CBS ⁠News ‌reported on Sunday, citing two ⁠sources familiar with the matter.

■ Netanyahu said he told Trump last week that ‌any U.S. deal with Iran must include the dismantling of Iran’s nuclear infrastructure, ⁠not just stopping the enrichment process.