KINGSTON, LUZERNE CO. (WOLF) — Officials have released additional information following last week’s deadly house fire in Kingston that claimed two lives.

The Lehigh County Coroner’s Office confirmed that a 13-year-old male died Thursday, February 12, at 9:31 p.m. at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest. The child had been hospitalized after suffering severe injuries in the late-night blaze.

An autopsy was conducted Saturday at the Lehigh County Coroner’s Office and Forensic Center. Authorities determined the cause of death to be smoke inhalation and thermal injuries sustained in the fire. The manner of death has been ruled accidental.

The fire broke out around 11:07 p.m. on Wednesday, February 11, in the 60 block of North Welles Street in Kingston, Luzerne County.

The child has been identified, but officials said the name will not be released to allow the family to grieve privately.

An 11-year-old boy was also killed in the fire.

The Kingston Municipal Police Department, Kingston Forty-Fort Fire Department and Pennsylvania State Police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the fire alongside the coroner’s office.

Authorities said no additional details will be released at this time.